Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by servicemix-user <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/09 06:22:31 UTC

Routing Techniques in sericemix-camel

hi

can any one tel me what are all the routing techniques available in
servicemix-camel?
ie the way of calling the routing mechanism

Thanks in advance

Re: Routing Techniques in sericemix-camel

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can find the component that camel supports here[1].
servicemix-camel support to define the route with these EIP[2]

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/components.html
[2]https://cwiki.apache.org/CAMEL/enterprise-integration-patterns.html

--
Willem