Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Ciramella, EJ" <EC...@emptoris.com> on 2003/09/18 15:51:55 UTC

Dependencies on things that should not be downloaded...

How do I handle a jar in the project.xml file that shouldn't be downloaded?
For instance, we extend weblogic classes and we want to use a jar file
either locally or on a shared machine.

Re: Dependencies on things that should not be downloaded...

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 09:51, Ciramella, EJ wrote:
> How do I handle a jar in the project.xml file that shouldn't be downloaded?
> For instance, we extend weblogic classes and we want to use a jar file
> either locally or on a shared machine.

Use the jar override feature which is explained in the user guide:

http://maven.apache.org/reference/user-guide.html#Overriding%20Stated%20Dependencies

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@zenplex.com
http://tambora.zenplex.org

Re: Dependencies on things that should not be downloaded...

Posted by di...@multitask.com.au.
Use a jar override.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting