Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/09 11:45:33 UTC

[Axis2]Jira for Axis 2

At the chat ..few weeks ago we decide we better to have a seperate
JIRA module for Axis2. We are mising as it is hard to keep track of
the OM thing :D. What should be the process to get it up. [if it take
time should we use the Axis Jira module for time been.]
Thanks
Srinath

Re: [Axis2]Jira for Axis 2

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.