Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2019/01/07 17:20:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] rename maven-sling-plugin to sling-maven-plugin

i've created [1] to make or maven sling plugin name finally conformant with the "latest" maven conventions (which are in place for many years already).
to still support the old artifact name i propose to add a relocate pom using the old coordinates, which eases the migration.

if no one raises any concerns my plan is to do a release by thursday or friday as version 2.4.0 of the plugin.

stefan

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8204

Re: [DISCUSS] rename maven-sling-plugin to sling-maven-plugin

Posted by Jason E Bailey <ja...@24601.org>.
+1

--
Jason