Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sde <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/23 21:23:17 UTC

CXF Server Side Throttling

Hello,

I was able to create a working throttling project using a throttling sample
developed by Daniel Kulp.
I used CXF and Spring using following Cxf versions:

*Cxf 2.3.4*(cxf-rt-frontend-jaxws, cxf-rt-transports-http,
cxf-rt-ws-security, cxf-rt-core) as current project is using 2.3.4.
*Cxf 3.1.2*(cxf-rt-features-metrics, cxf-rt-features-throttling,
cxf-rt-management)

I have the following questions:
*1*I haven't encounter any issue with the version conflict yet, but do you
think it is workable?
*2*Is there any documentation around the interceptors used for throttling?

Thanks!