Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Arul Dhesiaseelan <ar...@fluxcorp.com> on 2008/04/15 01:13:41 UTC

WSS and JAAS

Hello CXF gurus,

I have a question related to using WSS to delegate auth calls to JAAS.
I obtain the user name and password at run-time and send it in a Web
Services Security (WSS) UsernameToken to the server and on the server
side I would like to use JAAS authentication to authenticate the user
name and password in the server application.

How can I invoke a JAAS module from within the server side callback
handler? Does CXF support any built in interceptors to achieve this?

Thanks!
Arul