Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chirouze Olivier <ol...@volvo.com> on 2007/02/01 14:39:12 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] suEXEC and RewriteRule

Hmm... mod_rewrite only rewrites the URL... It doens't change the
content.
I guess you use the dynamically generated listing?
So you should probably play with the directive that allows you to list
directories. I don't remember which one it is and don't use it myself.
But I guess you can play with it to change the page title.

Olivier

Olivier CHIROUZE
I&0 Infrastructure
Volvo Information Technology

Posted by Florian Effenberger <fl...@arcor.de>.
Hi Olivier,

> Hmm... mod_rewrite only rewrites the URL... It doens't change the
> content.
> I guess you use the dynamically generated listing?
> So you should probably play with the directive that allows you to list
> directories. I don't remember which one it is and don't use it myself.
> But I guess you can play with it to change the page title.

exactly, the dynamically generated listing by mod_autoindex. I thought
there was an easier solution to let suEXEC also execute CGI from within
aliased userdirs. :-)

Thanks
Florian