Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/07 17:52:55 UTC

Apache Superset community survey

Hi all,

Please take 5 minutes to help us make Superset better by filling in this
survey!

https://airtable.com/shrWk1lzby7ZjXtGV

I've put together this survey to help us understand the needs of the
community and prioritize how we address them. We would really appreciate
your participation.

I'll be happy to share anonymized results in a week or two.

Thanks!

Max

Re: Apache Superset community survey

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.
Quick reminder to fill in the survey if you haven't already!

I'll be sharing results in a week or so

Max

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Berg <mb...@ona.io>.