Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by de...@apache.org on 2016/07/16 10:31:14 UTC

svn commit: r1752920 - in /ofbiz/trunk: ./ applications/accounting/entitydef/ applications/accounting/groovyScripts/admin/ applications/accounting/groovyScripts/ap/invoices/ applications/accounting/groovyScripts/ar/ applications/accounting/groovyScript...

Author: deepak
Date: Sat Jul 16 10:30:49 2016
New Revision: 1752920

Log:
(OFBIZ-6274) Renamed OFBiz artefacts from org.ofbiz.* to org.apache.ofbiz.*.Thanks to Taher for working on it.

[This commit notification would consist of 67 parts,
which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]

Re: svn commit: r1752920 - in /ofbiz/trunk: ./ applications/accounting/entitydef/ applications/accounting/groovyScripts/admin/ applications/accounting/groovyScripts/ap/invoices/ applications/accounting/groovyScripts/ar/ applications/accounting/groovyScript...

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Never mind, must be an issue with my local repo

Regards
Scott

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxsystems.com>.