Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/06 00:41:07 UTC

[VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating

This is an incubator release for Apache JSPWiki, version 2.9.0-incubating.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310732&version=12319521

*** Please download, test and vote by 72 hours from now.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/2.9.0/

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/tags/jspwiki_2_9_0/

JSPWiki's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/jspwiki/KEYS

regards,
juan pablo

Re: [VOTE] Release JSPWiki version 2.9.0-incubating

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
+1

br,
juan pablo

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
+1

Posted by Michael Gerzabek <mi...@gmx.net>.
+1 (if I'm allowed to vote)

Regards,
Michael Gerzabek

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

completely forgot to send the follow-up e-mail, my apologies.

after 72 hours, the vote results are (* meaning PPMC vote):
+1:
* Janne Jalkannen
* Juan Pablo Santos
Michael Gerzabek

No 0 votes.

-1:
* Harry Metske (regarding src/webdocs/rss.jsp not compiling)

Not enough PPMC votes, so no reason to push the vote into
general@incubator.Hopefully, next RC should be the final one.

regards,
juan pablo

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.