Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by judy_user <si...@tcs.com> on 2009/07/20 16:20:32 UTC

Export data from juddi into another registry product

Is there any way to export all the data we enter and store into juddi into
another product like WSRR or systinet?
Does juddi have any such feature which can help me export the data from
juddi and import it into WSRR/Systinet? The reason im looking for such an
option is - if at any point of time later, if i would like to use
WSRR/Systinet, i would like to just export and import data directly into the
new product (atleast some basic imp metadata such as wsdl url,contact
info,service info) rather than publishing all the data again into my new
product.