Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2016/07/28 19:05:51 UTC

JCR repoinit

Hi,

I'm a bit puzzled by the documentation and configuration descriptions of
repoinit.

RepositoryInitializer
  Text URL:
    URL of the source text that provides repoinit statements. That text is
processed according to the model section name parameter.

  Model section name:
    Optional provisioning model additional section name (without leading
colon) used to extract repoinit statements from the raw text provided by our
text URL. Leave empty to consider the content provided by that URL to already
be in repoinit format

So I've a plain text file with repoinit statements (which is raw repoinit
format, no?) and no provisioning model file (not used on Karaf):

  create path ...
  create service user...
  set ACL...

When starting up, I get an IOE: "Model file must start with a feature
category."

Why do I have to provide a model section name?

Is the logic for "parse raw text" in getRepoInitText() flipped?

Thanks,
O.

Re: JCR repoinit

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Thursday 28 July 2016 21:05:51 Oliver Lietz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a bit puzzled by the documentation and configuration descriptions of
> repoinit.
>
> RepositoryInitializer
>   Text URL:
>     URL of the source text that provides repoinit statements. That text is
> processed according to the model section name parameter.
>
>   Model section name:
>     Optional provisioning model additional section name (without leading
> colon) used to extract repoinit statements from the raw text provided by our
> text URL. Leave empty to consider the content provided by that URL to
> already be in repoinit format
>
> So I've a plain text file with repoinit statements (which is raw repoinit
> format, no?) and no provisioning model file (not used on Karaf):
>
>   create path ...
>   create service user...
>   set ACL...
>
> When starting up, I get an IOE: "Model file must start with a feature
> category."
>
> Why do I have to provide a model section name?

model.section.name needs to be configured with empty value.

> Is the logic for "parse raw text" in getRepoInitText() flipped?

SLING-5917

O.