Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/21 14:00:42 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache Trafodion release 2.2.0 - release candidate 1

+1

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Posted by Selva Govindarajan <se...@esgyn.com>.
I was also looking for a short write up on the enhancements listed in the release. I couldn't find it in the release link.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TRAFODION/Release+2.2

I am not sure if it is needed as part of apache release process. But I think it would be better to include it for better understanding of the release or at least include the relevant PRs under each enhancement.

The externals to configure logging has been changed in Trafodion 2.2.0. Please refer to https://github.com/apache/incubator-trafodion/pull/1070 . Please consider including the details from the description of this PR or this hyperlink.

Selva

Posted by "Liu, Ming (Ming)" <mi...@esgyn.cn>.
Hi, all,

I would like to invite our two mentors to vote as well, so this VOTE period will be extended.

Thanks,
Ming