Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Michael <al...@idigi.net.my> on 2003/05/30 05:18:32 UTC

build junit fail

Greeting.

I've set +JDBC30 in build properties, included j2ee.jar in /lib, run build.sh prepare, then run build.sh junit.

I still got this failure:

junit-no-compile-no-prepare:

    [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests

    [junit] Tests run: 209, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 33.276 sec

    [junit] TEST org.apache.ojb.broker.AllTests FAILED

    [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.odmg.AllTests

    [junit] [BOOT] INFO: OJB.properties: file:/usr/local/install/db-ojb-1.0.rc3/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties    [junit] Tests run: 156, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 14.213 sec

    [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.soda.AllTests

    [junit] [BOOT] INFO: OJB.properties: file:/usr/local/install/db-ojb-1.0.rc3/target/test/ojb/OJB.properties    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 6.532 sec

    [junit] Running org.apache.ojb.otm.AllTests

    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 6.551 sec

I refer to the target file, it says:

Testcase: testReportPathExpressionForExtents2 took 0.008 sec

            FAILED

check size expected:<11> but was:<4>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: check size expected:<11> but was:<4>

            at org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testReportPathExpressionForExtents2(QueryTest.java:719)

but I have no idea how to fix it. Can anyone help?

Thank you.

Regards,
Michael C. K. Ng
30/5/03 - 1122

Re: build junit fail

Posted by Michael <al...@idigi.net.my>.
Greeting.

I know where to look for the failure and error, but don't understand it and
don't know how to fix it. Can anyone help me please?

============= broker.AllTests ==============

Testcase: testEqualCriteria
FAILED

null

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testEqualCriteria(QueryTest.java:77)

            at
)

            at
.java:25)
=====================================
Testcase: testLikeCriteria took 0.002 sec

            FAILED

null

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testLikeCriteria(QueryTest.java:160)

            at
)

            at
.java:25)
=====================================
Testcase: testPathExpressionsMtoN2 took 0.025 sec

            FAILED

null

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testPathExpressionsMtoN2(QueryTest.java:279)

            at
)

            at
.java:25)
====================================
Testcase: testPathExpressionsMtoN2Testcase: testReportQuery took 0.053 sec

            Caused an ERROR

ERROR:  Attribute a0.id must be GROUPed or used in an aggregate function

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  Attribute a0.id must be GROUPed or used in an
aggregate function

            at
org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:131)

            at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Connection.ExecSQL(AbstractJdbc1Connection
.java:505)

            at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.j
ava:320)

            at
org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.j
ava:48)

            at
org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.executeQuery(AbstractJdbc1Statem
ent.java:153)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAccessImpl
.java:259)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.RsIterator.<init>(RsIterator.java:199)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ReportQueryRsIterator.<init>(ReportQueryRs
Iterator.java:86)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.ReportRsIteratorFactoryImpl.createRsIterator(Repo
rtRsIteratorFactoryImpl.java:96)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getRsIteratorFromQuery(Pers
istenceBrokerImpl.java:2311)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getReportQueryIteratorFromQ
uery(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:2361)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.getReportQueryIteratorByQue
ry(PersistenceBrokerImpl.java:2286)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.getReportQueryIterato
rByQuery(DelegatingPersistenceBroker.java:281)

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testReportQuery(QueryTest.java:294)

            at
)

            at
.java:25)

rethrown as org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerSQLException: ERROR:
Attribute a0.id must be GROUPed or used in an aggregate function

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.JdbcAccessImpl.executeQuery(JdbcAccessImpl
.java:302)

[...]

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  Attribute a0.id must be GROUPed or
[...]

            ... 24 more
=======================================
Testcase: testReportPathExpressionForExtents2 took 0.007 sec

            FAILED

check size expected:<11> but was:<4>

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: check size expected:<11> but was:<4>

            at
org.apache.ojb.broker.QueryTest.testReportPathExpressionForExtents2(QueryTes
t.java:719)

            at
)

            at
.java:25)

========== odmg.AllTests =============

Testcase: testOptimisticLockBasics took 0.061 sec

            FAILED

expected that a OL exception is caught

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected that a OL exception is caught

            at
org.apache.ojb.odmg.LockingTest.testOptimisticLockBasics(LockingTest.java:14
6)

            at
)

            at