Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2019/01/01 13:13:43 UTC

Asciidoctor NetBeans plugin

hi folks!

What is the current best or rather most suggested NetBeans plugin for writing Asciidoctor files?

I've found https://github.com/GeertjanWielenga/AsciidoctorJ4NB from Geertjan.
It is an improved fork of the work of Jesse Glick from Cloudbees.

It has no license, so we cannot use it right now.
But I'm sure we can ask Jesse what he thinks about licensing it under ALv2.
At least if he wrote most parts himself.

Or is there yet another Asciidoctor plugin one can recommend me?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

PS: oh and happy new year everybody!

Re: Asciidoctor NetBeans plugin

Posted by Attila Kelemen <at...@gmail.com>.
There are a lot of other forks as well. Say, I did a couple of improvements
(though it is still *very* far from high quality) on Geertjan's fork, and
as I saw there are several other forks which might be even better.

I remember asking Jesse about it and he essentially said, he does not care.
Whoever does an "official" release will effectively own the plugin in his
opinion (I hope I paraphrased him properly).

Attila

Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.invalid> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. jan. 1.,
K, 14:14):