Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Victor Manuel Romero Rodriguez <vi...@fintecheando.mx> on 2018/03/20 19:36:52 UTC

Fineract - Export Authorization

Hello Fineract Team,

Recently in Mexico as part of the FinTECH regulations our customers ask
us about the licenses I have the link of ASF about export licenses, but
I am unable to locate Fineract

http://www.apache.org/licenses/exports/

Is there any link/information related to the Export Authorization
License/compliance of Apache Fineract ?

Regards

Victor

Re: Fineract - Export Authorization

Posted by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org>.
Fineract CN uses JWT (encryption algorithm SHA512withRSA) to
communicate Authentication between services while eschewing a
session-based architecture.  This is embedded via the anubis library
in all services.

Fineract CN identity and provisioner additionally use cryptographic
hashing for persisting passwords via the library "fineract-cn-crypto"

I haven't been involved on the Fineract 1.x side, but I expect it'll
need some encryption for security purposes as well.  Avik? Nazeer? Can
one of you comment?

Best Regards,
Myrle

Posted by Phil Steitz <ph...@gmail.com>.