Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Scott T Weaver <sw...@einnovation.com> on 2004/06/15 00:36:39 UTC

[J2] Prefs impl does not support adding properties in a transparent way.

Why do we have to PropertyManager.addProperties() to be able to add
properties to a node?  I do no see anywhere in the java.util.Prefs docs
were this a requirement.  Right now this has become a large road block
in converting Portlet preferences to uses our Prefs impl.  I do not want
to manually add allowed properties every time a new value is added to a
portlet preference.

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <we...@apache.org>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *