Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Jason A. Dour" <ja...@bcc.louisville.edu> on 1997/06/13 12:53:17 UTC

AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Re: AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@ukweb.com>.
Jason:
> +1.  I at least wnat *SOME* people to see this thing...we put so
> much work into it and all.  8)

If we decide to put it on the site we can also make a mention of it in
todays Apache Week (due out in a few hours) so it can be seen by many
thousands of users :)

Does anyone have any objections to letting Apache users see the groups
response?

Mark

Re: AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Posted by "Jason A. Dour" <ja...@bcc.louisville.edu>.

Re: AAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

Posted by Mark J Cox <ma...@ukweb.com>.
> Yeah, they're SOOOOOO good at PC Week that they figure they don't NEED
> feedback...  Their frigging email DOES NOT WORK!

Does anyone else think it is a good idea to put a copy of this letter on
www.apache.org?

We've got an Apache-in-the-News page which points to the PC Week article
so it would be the perfect place to add a "here is the Apache Groups
response to this article" link.

Mark