Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Shash Chatterjee <sh...@badfw.org> on 2005/06/01 03:05:22 UTC

Re: Release excalibur-logger, -pool, -component...

> Guys, any news / progress on releasing the stuff?

Sorry, but I have been swamped both at work and at home.  I am traveling
outside the US starting Saturday, for 3 weeks.  I will attempt to get
started on the repo tagging as and when I get time in the evenings in
our office apartment in Shanghai.  Don't know if the cheap ?? (pi jiu,
beer) will affect my work!

Shash

Re: Release excalibur-logger, -pool, -component...

Posted by J Aaron Farr <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 5/31/05, Shash Chatterjee <sh...@badfw.org> wrote:

>  Sorry, but I have been swamped both at work and at home.

I know the feeling.

> I am traveling
> outside the US starting Saturday, for 3 weeks.  I will attempt to get
> started on the repo tagging as and when I get time in the evenings in our
> office apartment in Shanghai.  Don't know if the cheap 啤酒 (pi jiu, beer)
> will affect my work!

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

--
  jaaron