Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fa...@mpsa.com on 2005/11/08 10:58:10 UTC

War and Site plugins: final release soon?

Hi guys,

Maven 2.0 has been released for quite a while now, and I was wondering when
the "Maven Distributed Plugins" of the Maven Plugin Matrix would all be
released in their final versions. As for me, I'm looking forward to the
site plugin and the war plugin (which has only 4 issues left, amongst which
MNG-1038 is important to me).

Thanks for your answer!

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  fabrice.belingard@mpsa.com

Re: War and Site plugins: final release soon?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
the corny "when its done" answer. You're right, we need to resolve the
outstanding issues (minor as they are in most cases) first.

- Brett