Posted to users@flex.apache.org by npem <ph...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/08 16:31:59 UTC

Assets.car issue using Intellij

Hi,I have a problem with the new iStore requirementsFor an Asset.car fileI
used the website
at:*http://applicationloader.net/appuploader/icontool.php*Which produced
png’s and an Assets.car fileAll of which I copied to the src directoryI then
edited the -app.xml file to include, Within the
section*Icon-Small.pngIcon-Small-40.png…… ….…. ….Icon-167.pngIcon-180.png*I
previously had entries for a few of these under:But commented these outI
also *Project Structure -> Modules -> iOSAdded all the image files and the
Assets.car file “to package”*All seemed to work, but when I uploaded to the
iStore I get:*		ERROR ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at
the path referenced under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'Icon-167.png'"		ERROR
ITMS-90032: "Invalid Image Path - No image found at the path referenced
under key 'CFBundleIcons': 'Icon@2x.png'"*Plus a another 5 lines for the
different image PathsAnyone offer an example of how I would useCFBundleIcons
for 2 (as an example) icons And where to put them in the xml fileAny help
would be gratefully appreciatedPhil:-)/I am using:IntelliJ 2017Flex
4.16.1AIR29/