Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de> on 2016/09/21 23:22:21 UTC

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Hi everyone,

Apache POI 3.15 is released, we are currently using 3.14.

Should we do an update?

I'd create a Jira and do this work.

What do you think?

Regards,

Michael

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
+1, the only one reason to don't update a extern lib is le
testIntegration failure

Nicolas

Le 22/09/2016 � 06:42, Taher Alkhateeb a �crit :

Re: Apache POI 3.15 released

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.