Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by dovle <do...@delsyne.ro> on 2002/01/25 10:34:27 UTC

Question: Ksoap and apache soap

Hi again,
another question.
As I know (I am just an apache soap beginner), I can create my own
serializer. Well, not very easy.

For those who have used KSoap, there is a special Interface KSerializable.
This interface provides some methods : getProperty, setProperty in order not
to need reflection for serializing an object.

Has anyone wrote an serializer for apache soap that serializes, deserializes
this kind of classes ( KSerializable ) ?  Or has some ideas about this ?

I don't want to use the BeanSerializer because I have the basic functionality
of a bean encapsulated in the KSerializable methods .

Thanks
dovle