Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andy Zimmerman <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 22:38:48 UTC

Trouble with the Tap 5 tutorial

While trying to follow along through the Tap 5 tutorial (I realize it isn't
finished), I ran into a problem.  The create archetype made an AppModule
class that has a couple of imports that do not resolve.  Specifically:

import org.apache.tapestry.ioc.annotations.Contribute;
import org.apache.tapestry.ioc.annotations.Id;

Neither of these annotations appear in the annotations jar that Maven
fetched, so I thought I'd check the 5.0.3 version from apache.org or the
tapestry-ioc distribution.  No dice.  They don't exist there either.

Any suggestions on the "correct" way to resolve this problem?

Thanks,
Andy Zimmerman

Re: Trouble with the Tap 5 tutorial

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
On 4/3/07, Andy Zimmerman <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any suggestions on the "correct" way to resolve this problem?

Please have a look at ML archives. That annotations are gone since
T5-ioc has lost namespace capablities they are no more needed, now use
the correct naming convention.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com