Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Stine <bo...@waltonstine.net> on 2004/02/04 17:47:24 UTC

Re: HttpUnit/stale link error?

The error was Tapestry's standard "stale link" page (is there more than one?)

I'd post the HTML, but since my system was replaced with a more powerful box running XP instead of Win2K, I can't replicate the error.

(Good news: my regression tests work.  Bad news: problems that go away by themselves often come back by themselves.)

Mindbridge <mi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi,

Can you post one of the errors you are getting?