Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by vishy_sb <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/06 19:29:12 UTC

Modal Window not displayed

Hi All,

Kindly refer to the picture to see the page that I have.. the page has 2
panels. One has the Limit Editor and the other has the tree. Now when I hit
the apply button a confirmation window should come up as shown in the
picture below.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18856011/Modal_showing_up.jpeg

However when I have the tree nodes expanded and then I press the apply
button the Modal window doesn't show up (Refer to the Image below) and when
I again collapse the nodes it again starts showing up. I don't understand
why this is happening.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18856011/Modal_not_showing_up.jpeg

Has any one else faced this before. Kindly let me know if you have any ideas
what I should do. May be I am making a very basic mistake.

Thanks in advance,
vishy

Re: Modal Window not displayed

Posted by vishy_sb <sh...@gmail.com>.
Anybody out there know anything about this.....