Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/19 09:47:07 UTC

My apologies about the relative stability of trunk lately...

Lots of changes related to failover and multi-agents deployments have had
their effects on the stability of trunk, unfortunately.  But, please be
assured that:

(1) The identified modifications are done!!  No more significant known
areas of work expected.
(2) Enough bug fixes to the original modifications are done so that I've
been able to successfully use ManifoldCF using all deployment examples. ;-)
(3) It's time for people to try this out, IN A NON-PRODUCTION SETTING, if
we want a stable 1.5 release.

Thanks again for everyone's patience!

Karl