Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by "Saha, Sanjeev" <SS...@asce.org> on 2004/09/17 17:08:51 UTC

Deprecated api?

Hello,

Please consider the following xml-fragment:

<InvoiceItems>
  <InvoiceItem/>
  <InvoiceItem/>
</InvoiceItems>

On reading the documentation for accessing Multiple occurrences methods,
it mentions that I can do InvoiceItems.addInvoiceItem(InvoiceItem) which
will add the InvoiceItem to the end of the array.

Sadly, I can see only InvoiceItems.addNewInvoiceItem(). I am using
XmlBeans-v2. Has the previous api been deprecated or am I missing
something? Also, if I use InvoiceItems.addNewInvoiceItem(), which seems
to be returning org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.values.XmlAnyTypeImpl, is there
anyway I can use this object to construct the InvoiceItem without having
to go through the InvoiceItems array?

I appreciate any help,
Sanjeev