Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by françois facon <fr...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/01 17:10:26 UTC

Re: [tapestry5-jquery] jquery.palette bug in production mode

Hi
I tried to reproduce the problem without success on the 3.4.1-snapshot.
Have you tested this version?
please post you comments to
https://github.com/got5/tapestry5-jquery/issues/335

François

Posted by TNO <tn...@free.fr>.
Hi,

I found the problem !
When I start using tapestry5-jquery, I replace all my

|@Import(library = {"classpath:org/.../jquery.js"})

with

|@Import(library = {"${jquery.core.path}"})

No problem in dev mode, but in production mode, problem with palette
(and may be others...)

So I remove all ${jquery.core.path} and it works !

Thnaks, Thomas