Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Adrian C <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/19 11:30:22 UTC

Abstract jaxws:endpoint

Hi,

Is there anyway to have an abstract endpoint so that multiple endpoints can
inherit from it? I have multiple endpoints which will all have the same
interceptors & features and I would like them all to inherit from the same
parent. I notice that the jaxws:enpoint has supports the abstract attribute,
however I parent is an unsupported attribute ...

Reasoning behind this - I have 5 different services at the moment, these
support 2 transports - http & local, so I now have 10 endpoint
configurations. If I add support for another transport I will be up to 15...

Thanks
 Adrian