Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Merico Raffaele <ra...@less.ch> on 2004/12/02 09:40:33 UTC

AW: [SPAM] saxon:while suuport xslt cocoon

Hallo Andres

Yesterday I have installed cocoon 2.1.6 and saxonb.8.1.1 under
tomcat-5.0.28.
I need a few tries, but at the end it worked. My recommandation is to follow
the config instructions on http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Saxon and to do not
forget to remove the "META-INF/service" directory in the saxon8.jar. For the
last one:
- unzip the saxon8.jar in a temp dir (you will get 2 dirs: META-INF/ and
net/)
- create a new nsaxon8.jar (%YOUR_JAVA_SDK_PATH%\bin\jar cfm nsaxon8.jar
META-INF\MANIFEST.MF net)
- if you work with Tomcat, copy the nsaxon8.jar to
%CATALINA_HOME%/webapps/%COCOON_DIR_NAME%/WEB-INF/lib (you can name it as
saxon8.jar)

Hope this helps ... Raffaele

PS: In the wiki it says: "Add saxon8.jar to lib/local/". What does lib/local
mean? In Tomcat there is not a lib/local.

Raffaele

Re: AW: [SPAM] saxon:while suuport xslt cocoon

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 02.12.2004 09:40, Merico Raffaele wrote:

> PS: In the wiki it says: "Add saxon8.jar to lib/local/". What does lib/local
> mean? In Tomcat there is not a lib/local.

lib/local is in Cocoon source home directory.

Joerg

Re: AW: [SPAM] saxon:while suuport xslt cocoon

Posted by Andres Taborda <an...@yahoo.com>.
 --- Merico Raffaele <ra...@less.ch>

Thanks very Raffaele for the help

now work cocoon and saxon.