Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jay Doggett <jm...@comcast.net> on 2004/12/29 18:56:27 UTC

Basic installation instructions problem

	I have the Axis server up and working at last, and have made a list of the issues I ran into and fixes, which I will write up soon.

	Now I am attempting to deploy the monitor service per the existing instructions, but I am getting an error that reads: The axis
engine could not find a target service to invoke. How do I fix this?

    I have a deploy-monitor.wsdd that contains only the sample getInfo/getQuote service, since that is already deployed, it seemed
like a good starting point. The getInfo service works, after much struggle, according to the results shown in step 7 of the
installation instructions. I do receive 55.25.

	And what's up with that log4j:warning! I got rid of that once, but it keeps happening.

Jay
Your best bet is to hire a vet!