Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Anirban Basu <ab...@sp.ctis.com.br> on 2006/05/15 15:22:10 UTC

WSM

Does anyone know the timeline for the WSM component release?
We are using the Beehive v 1.0.1 for an important Govt. project in
Brazil, but by the no. of posts, wikis (stale), the project dosen´t seem
to be moving forward a lot. What are th future plans for the project?

It´s a great platform as such. loved working with it.

Reg´s
Anirban A. Basu
Sr. Systems Analyst
CTIS Ltda.
Tel - ++551133711400 (R) 1478
eMail - abasu@sp.ctis.com.br
Sao Paulo - SP
BRASIL

Re: WSM

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Anirban--

  Great question.  :)  I'm going to fee up some time in the next
couple of weeks to ship a beta of WSM.  The Beehive PMC has requested
the JSR-181 TCK through the appropriate Apache channels; until WSM has
passed this TCK, it can't be released in a "final" form.

  Speaking for myself, I'd like to see WSM ship a beta, add Axis2
support, pass the TCK, and then we'll see where it goes from there as
it's adopted / extended by users.

  It's not dead -- it's just been sleeping.  :)

Eddie