Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com> on 2007/03/15 17:07:59 UTC

RE: [OT] java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for basename

> From: Ronald van Raaphorst [mailto:rvraaphorst@betterbe.com]
> Subject: Re: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find
> bundle for basename
>
> Chuck (Or Charles ?).

It's Charles on the birth certificate, Chuck in the rest of the world.

Alps or Pyrenees?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

RE: [OT] java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for basename

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: rvraaphorst@betterbe.com [mailto:rvraaphorst@betterbe.com]
> Subject: RE: [OT] java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't
> find bundle for basename
>
> Anyway it is great to be 'out of the normal routine' and to
> have returned home safely.

I know how you feel - I'm on the 2nd day of a 3-week, 4,500 mile (7,500
km) road trip - Route 66 from Chicago to LA, then back via an alternate
route through the Rocky Mountains.  Communication will be intermittent,
at best.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

RE: [OT] java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for basename

Posted by rv...@betterbe.com.
Hi Chuck,

We got back last night after a 15 hour driver. We went to the town of
Valloire in the Alps with our 7 weeks old daughter (no,she didn't ski) and
it was great though the wheater was cold (-15, with wind -20) but we did
get some fresh snow.
I did find the snow tracks in Valloire (or Valmeinier) a little short, and
though they have 150km of pistes, it was only because of the clouds and
the mist that I could not see all of the pistes in under two days.
The last afternoon, I even managed to descend a simple track on a
snowboard, which I had done only once before. But I still like skiing
better.

Anyway it is great to be 'out of the normal routine' and to have returned
home safely.

Greetings from Enschede, The Netherlands,
Ronald van Raaphorst