Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/25 15:10:36 UTC

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException in GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture

Hello!

It's hard to say without reviewing logs, but it seems that there's some
inconsistency with regards to cache metadata on nodes.

Ilya Kasnacheev

вт, 25 сент. 2018 г. в 0:13, HEWA WIDANA GAMAGE, SUBASH <

Posted by Павлухин Иван <vo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Subash,

Correct me if I am wrong, but in current Ignite version persistence is not
mandatory and it is even disabled by default. With disabled persistence
nothing will be written to disk. 2.x version storage architecture was
developed as an improvement of the previous one. Ignite 2.x uses off-heap
memory, but it is vanilla RAM local to JVM process (managed by Ignite
instead of automatic JVM management). Several benefits of off-heap are
mentioned in [1].

[1]
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory#section-in-memory-features

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Re: java.lang.NullPointerException in GridDhtPartitionsExchangeFuture

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!