Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Daniel Gong <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/26 17:49:35 UTC

[GSoC]Fwd: My Progress Update

Hi all,

This is my progress update sent to Mark a couple of days ago. As required by
Mark, I'd forward this to the list and submit the problem that I encountered
to JIRA (hopefully you've already seen it). I'll keep updating my progress
in this list and welcome any suggestion and criticism :)

JIRA link: [#HARMONY-6560] Problem encountered during the implementation of
JDB <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY-6560>

Best wishes
Daniel Gong