Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Shah.Abhishek" <en...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/14 07:50:21 UTC

Re: Apache Jackrabbit Scalability and Performance

Hello,

To all those who visit this post with similar queries, we did performance
testing for the above scenario.
with a hierarchy upto a depth of 3 level, we were able to store 2million
documents.
Size exceeded 500gb and the performance was pretty much under the expected
industry standard. (Can't disclose the figures as I ain't allowed)
Server used was a commodity server.
There was a lag and inconsistency observed when concurrent users tried to
upload under a same node at same time, but that can be handled by decent
login module.

Hope this helps