Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org> on 2012/05/10 13:30:46 UTC

Details of IBM's RDF support and Jena usage.

Warning: contains details:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/nlp/resource/DB2_NoSQLGraphStore.pdf

	Andy

Re: List moderators

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk>.
On 16 May 2012, at 23:39, Ian Dickinson wrote:

> On 16/05/12 23:27, Damian Steer wrote:
>> Bump.
>>
>> Anyone volunteering as moderator? It's just holiday cover, and barely any work.
> It's the level of pay that's the issue, I expect :)
>
> I'll do it.
>
> Ian

Thanks Ian,

Damian

Re: List moderators

Posted by Ian Dickinson <ia...@epimorphics.com>.

Re: List moderators

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk>.
Bump.

Re: List moderators

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On 10 May 2012 16:18, Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:

> On 10 May 2012, at 12:32, David Johnson wrote:
>
>> Please remove me from the list of email moderators for Jena.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> - Dave
>
> Will do.
>
> All: the situation, post-Dave, will be as follows:
>
> users, dev: Andy and me.
> commits: no one (?!)
> private: Ross, Benson

> Presumably private is like that for historical bootstrapping purposes? Since Benson is staying around post graduation (thanks Benson) I suggest Ross is removed and Andy and me or X added.

+1 to removing me when you have someone to replace me.

Ross

List moderators

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk>.

Re: Details of IBM's RDF support and Jena usage.

Posted by David Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
we will take a look at their implementation in New York city later
this month, please feel free to join us if you are in the area. :-)

http://www.meetup.com/semweb-25/events/62433982/

--

---
Marco Neumann

Join us at SemTech Biz in San Francisco June 3-7 2012 and save 15%
with the lotico community discount code 'STMN'
http://www.lotico.com/evt/SemTechSF2012/