Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> on 2011/12/28 16:36:45 UTC

Veto! (Re: svn commit: r1225170....)

Sorry, Claus, anything above 10 grammar errors activates the harsh,
unforgiving veto buzzer.  :)

On 12/28/2011 07:38 AM, davsclaus@apache.org wrote:

Modified: camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-loadbalancing/README.txt
URL:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-loadbalancing/README.txt?rev=1225170&r1=1225169&r2=1225170&view=diff
--- camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-loadbalancing/README.txt (original)
+++ camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-loadbalancing/README.txt Wed Dec 28 12:38:53 2011

> +This example show how you can easily use the camel-mina component to design a solution
This example shows , Camel-MINA

> +allowing to distribute message workload on several servers.
allowing for distributing...    onto several servers

> +These servers are simple TCP/IP servers created by the Apache MINA framework and running in
...and run in...

> +separate JVMs. The load balancer pattern of Camel which is used top of them allows to

...allows for
> +send in a Round Robin model mode the messages created from a camel Bean component
sending in (no "a") Round Robin mode (no "model") the messages...  Camel...

> +respectively to each server running on localhost:9991 and localhost:9992.

alternately between each server...
> +
> +The demo starts when every 5th seconds, a Report object is created from the camel load balancer server.
every *5* seconds (or every 5th *second*), created *by* the *Camel*...

> +This object is send by the camel load balancer to a MINA server and object is serialized.

This object is *sent* by the *Camel* load balancer to a MINA server
where it is serialized.

> +One of the two MINA servers (localhost:9991 and localhost:9992) receives the object and enrich the
*enriches*

> message
> +by setting the field reply of the Report object. The reply is send back by the MINA server to the
*sent* back

--
Glen Mazza
Talend Community Coders

Re: Veto! (Re: svn commit: r1225170....)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Glen

You got the care for details :) That is good.

You may want to check out the other README.txt files for the examples.
I am sure they also have grammar errors etc.

And some of the examples have part of their README.txt copied to their
wiki page under
http://camel.apache.org/examples

So you may want to fix those errors there as well.

We love contributions, so patches is of course welcome

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Veto! (Re: svn commit: r1225170....)

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Thank you Claus!

Babak

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi,

IMHO much worse than the grammer errors are the semantic errors all over the places where the classes have been refactored from package X to Y without adjustment of their description. If these corrections are not done at the right time, namley when committing, then it becomes just a matter of good luck to catch & fix them afterwards, like the javadoc of CamelLogger.

Babak

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

Posted by Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com>.
I'll submit a patch...

Glen

Posted by Eric Johnson <em...@fusesource.com>.
And I thought my English professor was a curmudgeon....

On Wednesday, December 28, 2011, Glen Mazza <gm...@talend.com> wrote:
> Sorry, Claus, anything above 10 grammar errors activates the harsh,
unforgiving veto buzzer.  :)

> On 12/28/2011 07:38 AM, davsclaus@apache.org wrote:
>
> Modified: camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-loadbalancing/README.txt

> --- camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-loadbalancing/README.txt (original)
> +++ camel/trunk/examples/camel-example-loadbalancing/README.txt Wed Dec
>

>> +This example show how you can easily use the camel-mina component to
design a solution

> This example shows , Camel-MINA
>
>> +allowing to distribute message workload on several servers.
>
> allowing for distributing...    onto several servers
>
>> +These servers are simple TCP/IP servers created by the Apache MINA
framework and running in

> ...and run in...
>
>> +separate JVMs. The load balancer pattern of Camel which is used top of
them allows to

> ...allows for
>>
>> +send in a Round Robin model mode the messages created from a camel Bean
component

> sending in (no "a") Round Robin mode (no "model") the messages...
 Camel...

>> +respectively to each server running on localhost:9991 and
localhost:9992.

> alternately between each server...
>>
>> +
>> +The demo starts when every 5th seconds, a Report object is created from
the camel load balancer server.

> every *5* seconds (or every 5th *second*), created *by* the *Camel*...
>
>> +This object is send by the camel load balancer to a MINA server and
object is serialized.

> This object is *sent* by the *Camel* load balancer to a MINA server where
it is serialized.

>> +One of the two MINA servers (localhost:9991 and localhost:9992)
receives the object and enrich the

> *enriches*
>
>> message
>> +by setting the field reply of the Report object. The reply is send back
by the MINA server to the

> *sent* back
>
>> client,
>> +which then logs the reply on the console.
>

> --
> Glen Mazza
> Talend Community Coders
> http://coders.talend.com