Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Drew Kutcharian <dr...@venarc.com> on 2014/02/10 19:16:58 UTC

CQL3 Custom Functions

Hey Guys,

How can I define custom CQL3 functions (similar to dateOf, now, etc)?

Cheers,

Drew

Re: CQL3 Custom Functions

Posted by Drew Kutcharian <dr...@venarc.com>.
In that case are there any plans of supporting microsecond version of dateOf() and now() functions. It's pretty common to use microsecond precision timeuuids.

I created this JIRA:

cheers,

Drew

Re: CQL3 Custom Functions