Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Struts Two <st...@yahoo.ca> on 2008/07/01 20:27:13 UTC

Struts 2 dojo and accessibility

I was wondering if the dojo version provided by struts 2 supports accessibility or not. I am aware that dojo 1.x supports accessibility by detecting if the browser is operating in high-contrast mode and then it renders the dijits according to augmented style, images and templates as necessary. I appreciate any info in this regard on dojo version provided with struts 2.0.11.1.

Re: Struts 2 dojo and accessibility

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
You might have better luck asking on a Dojo list/forum. IIRC it's 0.4.3-ish.

Dave