Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Nikhil Chandrappa <nc...@pivotal.io> on 2015/10/23 16:28:03 UTC

SSL/TSL versions supported by Geode

Hi,

I needed information on SSL versions supported by geode.

For the geode system property "server-ssl-protocols", the default value is
'any'. So what are the valid values for this property.

I checked in SSLConfigJunitTest.java, only values that are 'any' and
'SSLv7'. so I was wondering what version does 'SSLv7' use?

Thanks,
Nikhil

Re: SSL/TSL versions supported by Geode

Posted by Nikhil Chandrappa <nc...@pivotal.io>.