Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ibrahim <im...@pacbell.net> on 2002/04/24 02:32:24 UTC

apache 2.0.35 & tomcat 4.x

Hi,
Has anybody been able to connect apache 2.0.35 and tomcat 4.0 on windows ?
Couldn't find any docs on that anywhere. I was able to connect apache 1.3 with tomcat 4.0
through using lodModule mod_webapp in httod.conf of apache. Help !

--

Ibrahim Mustafa
Independent Consultant

Re: apache 2.0.35 & tomcat 4.x

Posted by Daniel Lopez <da...@rawbyte.com>.
jakarta.apache.org has only 1.3 binaries :(

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0/bin/

and there is not (afaik) a SSL version of Apache 2.0 released by the ASF

Your best chance at this point, until the ASF or volunteers start releasing
binaries that work with Apache 2.0  is either compile it yourself or download
the ERS server from Covalent (my employer). The Windows version of ERS includes a
precompiled binary with Tomcat, SSL, PHP, etc.

Daniel

Posted by bm...@praxid.com.