Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com> on 2011/03/15 11:36:14 UTC

[NPANDAY] Proposal to upgrade Java requirement to 1.6

Hi All,

Currently there are new commits (r1080482), that causes a compilation error
when building the source code in a Java 1.5 environment.

Are there any objections, if we will upgrade the pre-requisite of NPanday to
Java 1.6 instead of Java 1.5?

liit

Re: [NPANDAY] Proposal to upgrade Java requirement to 1.6

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 7:36 AM, Adelita Padilla
<ap...@maestrodev.com> wrote:
> Currently there are new commits (r1080482), that causes a compilation error
> when building the source code in a Java 1.5 environment.
>
> Are there any objections, if we will upgrade the pre-requisite of NPanday to
> Java 1.6 instead of Java 1.5?

Fine with me.  (Is this something that can happen in a 1.2 -> 1.3
minor release or only in a major 2.0 -> 3.0 change?)

--
Wendy