Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by ro...@stratebi.com on 2018/02/23 14:17:11 UTC

YARN Queues and Kylin

Hi,

There is any way to configure one cube to be built using a chosen YARN
queue?

The only way I see is to add the following property on
kylin_job_conf_inmem.xml  and kylin_job_conf.xml, but this affects all cube
and not just one, as I need.

<property>

    <name>mapreduce.job.queuename</name>

    <value>Kylin</value>

  </property>

</configuration>

Thanks in advance,

Roberto Tardío Olmos

Senior Big Data & Business Intelligence Consultant

Avenida de Brasil, 17, Planta 16.28020 Madrid

Fijo: 91.788.34.10

http://bigdata.stratebi.com/

http://www.stratebi.com

Re: YARN Queues and Kylin

Posted by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org>.
Thanks Li Feng. Good practice.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu

Re: YARN Queues and Kylin

Posted by Li Feng <li...@kyligence.io>.
HI Robeto,

Sorry.I tried again and found the newly version can edit configuration overwrite before building.
So you can change queue before building.
For restful interface, you can operate in GUI and see the detail in Chrome console:
[cid:image001.png@01D3AEEC.04D26AD0]

BR,
Lee.

You can set the YARN Queue in Cube’s Configuration Overwrites page, then it will affect only one cube.

kylin.engine.mr.config-override.mapreduce.job.queuename = YOUR_QUEUE_NAME
kylin.source.hive.config-override.mapreduce.job.queuename = YOUR_QUEUE_NAME

[cid:image002.png@01D3AEEC.04D26AD0]

BR,
Lee.

发件人: "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>>
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>" <us...@kylin.apache.org>>
日期: 2018年2月23日 星期五 22:23
至: "user@kylin.apache.org<ma...@kylin.apache.org>" <us...@kylin.apache.org>>

It will be for all cubes as these properties are defined at Kylin levels.

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com<http://www.blackberry.com>)
________________________________

[cid:image003.png@01D3AEEC.04D26AD0]

http://bigdata.stratebi.com/

http://www.stratebi.com

This message is confidential and subject to terms at: http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer<http://www.jpmorgan.com/emaildisclaimer> including on confidentiality, legal privilege, viruses and monitoring of electronic messages. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and notify the sender immediately. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

Re: YARN Queues and Kylin

You can set the YARN Queue in Cube’s Configuration Overwrites page, then it will affect only one cube.

kylin.engine.mr.config-override.mapreduce.job.queuename = YOUR_QUEUE_NAME
kylin.source.hive.config-override.mapreduce.job.queuename = YOUR_QUEUE_NAME

[cid:image001.png@01D3AEE7.E2B1D520]

BR,
Lee.

[tp://www.stratebi.com/image/layout_set_logo?img_id=21615&t=1486381163544]

Posted by ro...@stratebi.com.

发件人: "Kumar, Manoj H" <manoj.h.kumar@jpmorgan.com <ma...@jpmorgan.com> >
答复: "user@kylin.apache.org <ma...@kylin.apache.org> " <user@kylin.apache.org <ma...@kylin.apache.org> >
日期: 2018年2月23日 星期五 22:23
至: "user@kylin.apache.org <ma...@kylin.apache.org> " <user@kylin.apache.org <ma...@kylin.apache.org> >

  _____

Re: YARN Queues and Kylin

Posted by Li Feng <li...@kyligence.io>.
HI Roberto,
You can set the YARN Queue in Cube’s Configuration Overwrites page, then it will affect only one cube.

kylin.engine.mr.config-override.mapreduce.job.queuename = YOUR_QUEUE_NAME
kylin.source.hive.config-override.mapreduce.job.queuename = YOUR_QUEUE_NAME

[cid:image001.png@01D3AD59.8958D030]

BR,
Lee.

[ttp://www.stratebi.com/image/layout_set_logo?img_id=21615&t=1486381163544]