Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com> on 2008/02/12 10:06:03 UTC

Re: axis2 1.3 and session management

Hi MT,
What error did you get when following the instructions given in the
article? AFAIK, we did not come across a session management issue in
Axis2-1.3.

regards
Charitha

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.
Michelantonio Trizio wrote:

> Thanks, but now on the client I have this message:
>
> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing
>
> How can I say to the client where is addressing-1.3.mar?
>
> I try both stub._getServiceClient().engageModule("addressing"); and
> stub._getServiceClient().engageModule("addressing-1.3");

Please make sure addressing-1.3.mar is in your class path. Also, try
stub._getServiceClient().engageModule(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING).

> On the server side I enable addressing globally, Do I however need to
> add <module ref="addressing"/> in services.xml?

No. If addressing is globally engaged, you don't want to engage it at
the service level.

Posted by Michelantonio Trizio <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charitha Kankanamge <ch...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Michelantonio Trizio <mi...@gmail.com>.