Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Richard Frovarp <rf...@apache.org> on 2012/07/30 22:40:25 UTC

Draft Report

Our report is due this month. It is due on Wednesday. I'll put this up
Tuesday evening US time if no one has any changes:

Droids is an Incubator project arrived from Apache Labs. Droids entered
incubation on October, 2008.

It's an intelligent standalone robot framework that allows one to create
and extend existing web robots.

Issues before graduation :

   Diversity is still an issue for the poddling. More activity
   will help the diversity problem.

   Activity is still an issue for the poddling. The poddling has
   attempted to make its second release. However, it is held up
   by not having enough votes in the IPMC. Not being able to get
   a release done hurts activity in the project.