Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Peter Ent <pe...@adobe.com> on 2016/02/19 19:31:41 UTC

[FlexJS] Tree Component

Hi,

I've just finished adding a new component to the FlexJS HTML package: Tree. The Tree component is completely based on List and uses a new data model, HierarchicalData, found in the FlexJS Collections package.

You can read more about Tree on the FlexJS Wiki (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLEX/Tree) as well as try it using the FlexJS example, TreeExample, found in the flex-asjs/examples, repository.

The itemRenderer for the Tree is fairly basic, but should provide you with enough to make something more complex.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Flex Project

Re: [FlexJS] Tree Component