Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by nvijayak <nv...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2008/01/30 02:39:40 UTC

creation of a notification message

Hi all,

I would like to create a message and publish it by the WS-Notificaiton
producer using the wsnBroker.notifiy  method dynamically. I am confused
about how to create the message? I created a message of a class type
(generated from wsdl) and it gave me a marshalling exception when I try to
publish. Can someone post an example of this code?

Thanks,
Nithya

Re: creation of a notification message

Posted by nvijayak <nv...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Dear WSN users of servicemix,

Based on some forum responses, I am trying the following:

        FooResponse response = new FooResponse();
        response.setResult(SUCCESS);
        JAXBContext jc = JAXBContext.newInstance(FooResponse.class);
        this.wsnBroker = new NotificationBroker(context);
        wsnBroker.notify("mytopic", response);

This code fails with the message:

Caused by: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException:
org.apache.servicemix.examples.foo.types.FooRespo
se nor any of its super class is known to this context

Could you please let me know what might be the error here. I am currently
stuck on this message creation and can really use your help.

Thanks,
Nithya