Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Faine, Mark" <Ma...@msfc.nasa.gov> on 2004/06/14 14:39:41 UTC

Add a text message to BASIC HTTP Authentication Dialog

Tomcat 4.1.29

I'd like to add some basic disclaimer text to a site that uses a JDBC Realm.
I'd like for it to appear in the dialog where the user enters their username
and password in the location that now reads only "JDBCRealm".  Is this
possible, if so how?

-Thanks,
Mark

RE: Add a text message to BASIC HTTP Authentication Dialog

Posted by Tim Penhey <ti...@penhey.net>.
I am fairly sure that the name of the Realm is what appears in the dialog.

Tim